View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2016, 03:37 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Home of the Split Siblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
"Oh my goodness, Maplefur! You're too curious!" Purring, Fria rolled her eyes. She looked up at the sky, and gasped when she saw the reds, oranges, blues, and purples of evening. "Oh, sis, the sun is setting!" Her grin faded and her shoulders dropped. "Do you really have to go? You'd only stay one night, and I'm sure no one will get mad at you for just one night away from the clan!" Her gaze slowly moved upwards until she met Maplefur's eyes. Its only one night! Pleas, dear sister.
Maplefur too looked up at the sky, dread filling her. At the worst possible moment, too... With a sigh, she turned back to Fria. "I can't, everyone would be worried sick," A particular cat flashed in her mind. He'd freak, even if we're not that close yet. He's the type to panic over something like this... And I shouldn't even be considering this. I can't stay. "And I'd be breaking the code. It's... It's bad enough that I left without staying overnight." With another heavy sigh, the calico leaned forward to rub her cheek against her sister's. "Bye, Fria. I promise to visit soon. When I do, you better tell me all about this cat!" Leaning back, she bunched her muscles together before bounding off the fence. She quickly dashed back to the tree line before pausing one last time, looking back at Fria.