View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 09:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Finchcall stretched as he laid in the sun. His tail swooshed behind him and ears twitched ever so slightly. Despite his apparent relaxed expression, the warrior was in actuality stressed over the looming war. He did not like where this was going. The grey tom cared for Snowstar, he understood the rivalry between his leader and Windclan's and was angered with the other clan because of what's happened, but still.... Finchcall looked up at the sky, wondering about the dangerous tensions between the two clans. Every time he went out onto the territory, the warrior partially expected some Windclanners to be trespassing and attack him. He wasn't afraid of a fight and would be able to hold his own, he just hated the thought for his clan-mates' safety as well whenever they left camp. Plus, now he had a young apprentice of his own who would be able to fight if they were attacked.

As his thoughts wondered to this point, they began to focus more on Weaselpaw. He hadn't spent too much time with his apprentice, but he was glad and proud to have one. If a battle did break out between Thunderclan and Windclan, he hoped that Weaselpaw did not have to fight in the battle. They did not have enough battle training and would be endangered in such a situation. Finchcall wished he could dedicate more time to training the apprentice, but he needed to make sure that the borders were secure and continued to fear that Windclan may try something, and he wanted to make sure Weaselpaw was away from that. They were his first apprentice and the son of his friend. Finchcall did not want anything to happen to them.
It was a fluffy white feline who approached Finchcall in the clearing, her tail swishing softly from side to side as she did so. Light colored eyes sparked as she approached him, and eventually settled down near him. "So, thinking about something important or do you mind if I join you?" She asked, glancing over at him. She remembered the tom - Winterstorm was pretty sure she was a little older, but she thought she remembered seeing him around the apprentices' den and stuff. She was currently thinking about her prank that she had pulled on Foxthorn - right now, he was onto her... as far as she could tell. Perhaps there was a way for her to get him off her tail or something, but if there were, she didn't know what it was. "Oh, I'm Winterstorm, by the way. I think we were apprentices around the same time - but I'm sorry to say that I don't remember your name. What is it?" She asked, keeping her voice light and friendly as she spoke. Might as well introduce herself, even if Finchcall was thinking about something more important. Winterstorm was trying to remember his name; but they hadn't been friends when they were apprentices, she would have been working and hanging out with a different crowd. Around that time, troublemakers were her type. Winterstorm could distinctly remember a crush or two going wrong pretty quickly during her late apprentice to early warrior moons. She was still a fairly young warrior, but she had been steering clear of bad romance decisions. It wasn't that she was over the troublemakers - more like she was taking a quick break. The she cat turned her sparkling optics onto Finchcall as she awaited his response to her previous questions.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.