View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 12:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Confetti gave a hiss in rage. As she aimed her attempting to knock him unconscious with the tree next to him.
Ashenstorm head hit the tree, white spots started to cover his version. He lash out at any sight of movement, thinking it was Confetti. I can't... see anything. He suddenly could feel the rage fade away, and the pain flooded in. Everything hurt, and his body was tiring.

Aspenheart bounded in the battle, his eyes shining with some excitement. This was his first battle, ever! The young warrior was a barely a warrior, only having turning a warrior a couple moons ago. His head a bit high, as someone knocked into him. He jump in surprise, saying sorry that he wasn't looking but in return his cheek was slice. Oh... I can't be nice in battle! Luckily it was just a apprentice, a young one at that. Aspenheart easily defeated them, before readying himself for another attack. He didn't know what clans were on Windclan, his clan side so he just guessed to attack any cat not Windclan? Specially those mouse-brains Thunderclan cats! (Open!)
[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
The tomcat felt his claws rake across Goatpaw's. It wasn't a major blow- not as nice as he'd hoped- but it still did successfully do some damage. And damage is what we need, because these two cats underestimated my power, he thought. Halite saw how Goatpaw's claws were aimed towards his face, and quickly turned his head around so that there would be less injury. The claws would probably land at his neck, a vital spot, but it wouldn't be as bad as the face. Or so he hoped.

for one moment, he quickly remembered that there was another cat in the fight- Coyotepaw- and noticed out of the corner of his eye how he was about to spring. Okay, I have to watch out for him too... but I got it; these cats should be easy to weed off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

[ Yes, I'm fine with a few minor injuries! Lets say the worst that can happen is a large gash ]

Juniperpaw was actually quite proud of her successful blow despite her opponent's opposite comment. She yelped at his own blow, knees buckling beneath her due to the attack she hadn't been expecting. The young feline hissed in her crouched, defensive position, tail lashing in a challenging manner. Narrowing her eyes, Juniperpaw growled, ``And you say I'm weak?`` as if his attack hadn't even affected her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Blackblaze yowled in pain as Hybrid carved his face into what felt like ribbons. "I... I don't regret it for a moment..." The Bengal struggled, pushing at Hybrid's belly with all of his might. If he could just get out from under Hybrid, he might stand a chance.
Confetti chucked at Aspenstorm,” Say Bye-Bye to life.” She cackled and limped off to clean her wounds (should we end it here?)

Goatpaw felt pain rake his side as he finished his blow to Halite’s neck, it was a bad blow for a warrior, but for a young apprentice it was decent. He growled and ran around and jumped up onto Halite’s back intending to once on his back blind Halite. Once I blind him he’ll be useless, he can’t aim without sight, just because his hearing will improve doesn’t mean he will have an advantage, we’ll easily kill him.

Snarl chuckled,” Any cat who can’t fight is weak.” He aimed a small blow for Juniperpaw’s tail. (IDK why the tail is where he’s aiming)

Hybrid felt himself get lifted of the ground he gave a yowl in suprise,” What are you doing mousebrain, I might not be able to harm you in the air, but you can’t hold me in the air until the battle ends.” He retorted.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here