View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2017, 07:30 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Ferretkit nodded and listened confused as to why he needed the knowledge, as after all he didn't want to be a useless Medicine Cat, looked down apon by the clan. They only were useful after a battle.
If Juniperpaw knew what was passing through Ferretkit's mind, he'd receive a pawful. However, she was very much aware of the tomcat's confusion and decided to address it. ``These herbs may some day save your clanmates' lives, or even your own. Imagine you're all alone, and you've just cut yourself against a rock? You're far away from any form of life, and you now have a nasty cut that risks getting infected - infection is dangerous, you know? It can make you very ill or worse. Luckily, there's herbs everywhere! But how can you use them to heal yourself if you don't know what they do? So listen up, this may save your life someday.`` She pawed the poppy seed back onto the leaf-wrap and nudged feverfew out to replace it. ``This is feverfew. It's very common to use it here in RiverClan, usually used after cats have gone for a swim. It's known to reduce chills and fever.``