View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Fallenpaw perked her ears up her eyes wide as she heard a tom speak she quickly rolled over on to her paws and stood up she turned around and spotted her mentor her mouth open in a gasp . it's him! Oh starclan this is gonna be the best day ever! she smiled wide and ran over to treefright she jumped up and down once " wow! Treefright I can't believe it ! Sorry I'm just so excited . Does your name mean that trees are afraid of you ? " she meowed quickly her tail swished happily and her green eyes shined @2018 Okapi
Treefright released a purr of amusement at the ball of excitement Yup she’s still a kit. I may not like the idea of taking her out of camp with this much excitement and energy, but that’s what mentors must do, she definetly has a head full of fluff. That fluff-brain he forced a straight face,” Nope. I wish trees feared me.” He muttered speaking louder he replied,” No it means I’m afraid of trees.” He meowed as if it were obvious.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here