Apprenticeship ...

Warriorhood

Album (w/link)

Relationships
[+] Badgerdawn ( MaplestrikeWCUE ) - mother - "Mrow?"
[=] Finkit ( nyx ) - brother - "!!!"
[=] Goopkit ( Honey Bee ) - sister - "???"
[=] Silverkit ( ThePsychoticPsycho ) - sister - "???"
Hazelkit does not currently comprehend the spoken language of the Warriors world

• Kits must have existed for one month real time to qualify for a ceremony
  • You should have at least six roleplay posts made with that kit
  • The character should not have recently been punished by a high rank, or have been caught in roleplay doing something that violates the Warrior Code or Roleplay Guidelines (that is punishable by a high rank.)
  • {Optional} kit curriculum lesson(s)

• Apprentices should have existed as an apprentice for at least two months real life time to qualify for a warrior ceremony and be deemed suitable for a promotion by the Clan leader to qualify for a warrior ceremony.
  • You will need at least one hundred roleplay posts made with that apprentice.
  • Apprentices need at least five instances of learning experience that include the company of a warrior. The warrior does not have to be their mentor. 
  • Apprentices need to actively attend at least two Clan meetings with at least two posts in each meeting. This includes showing up to their own ceremony through roleplay and, if applicable, reacting to the ceremony accordingly. For example, if a cat becomes a warrior in the meeting, the apprentice should join in chanting the new warrior's name.
  • Apprentices must have taken a battle assessment with Dawnstar or Enforcers to earn her approval for a warrior ceremony. The only expectation is that she stated she'll be using an event or raid as a replacement assessment.
  • The character should not have recently been punished by a high rank, or have been caught in roleplay doing something that violates the Warrior Code or Roleplay Guidelines (that is punishable by a high rank.)

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆

Last edited by Peril; April 8th, 2024 at 10:36 AM.