View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2018, 01:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Raven & Blazing [ Private ]

@Aura

Blazingstar was a little taken aback by the suddenly appearance of a kitten. He halted in his tracks and jumped back a little, his tail fluffing up in response to the jump scare. It lashed a few times before settling back down as he studied the kitten for a moment. They appeared scrawny and clearly ready to defend his home. Was this his home? It wasn't much of one if it was! "Greetings!" he spoke, trying to sound friendly and calm as he stood where he was meeting the other cat's glare with a calming look. "I'm Blazingstar of WindClan, I was just wandering this area to get away for a little. I'm no threat to you, just passing through," he replied, nodding a little. Blazingstar didn't dare tense up or look threatening in the least. He didn't know how many other cats were around, surely this kitten wasn't alone. He could be wrong though, some loners were heartless like that. He'd stumbled across many kittens without families due to their family leaving them. It was upsetting, but now they were thriving in WindClan. "And who might I be speaking to?" he inquired back.