View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 07:29 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Raven & Blazing [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar nodded, wondering why this kitten had be infatuated by the word family other than anything else. Normally, he was questioned about everything but having a family. "Yes, a family. My parents, siblings, all my family lives there. We live together, but don't always pester each other because we can learn from others," he responded. "Plus normally family is distracted by the friends they make," he finished, flicking his tail a bit, wondering what this kitten would ask next. Surely they didn't have much time left? Wouldn't his parents -- Blazingstar was assuming he had parents -- be back soon?
Oblivious to the older cat’s confusion, Raven pondered the possibility of finally getting away from the awful Twolegplace. Perhaps he could go. Maybe it wasn’t such a ludicrous idea after all. He wanted everything that Blaxingstar had told him. He wanted a real family. He wanted friends. He didn’t want to be too afraid to leave anymore. All he had to do was make sure that was possible. “Do.. can- other - outsider cats, I mean - join?” ‘Smooth,’ he thought to himself. He lifted his head to meet the larger cat’s eyes, feeling a bit nervous. His parents could be back at any moment, so he had to make a descision. Fast.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]