View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Raven & Blazing [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post
Oblivious to the older cat’s confusion, Raven pondered the possibility of finally getting away from the awful Twolegplace. Perhaps he could go. Maybe it wasn’t such a ludicrous idea after all. He wanted everything that Blaxingstar had told him. He wanted a real family. He wanted friends. He didn’t want to be too afraid to leave anymore. All he had to do was make sure that was possible. “Do.. can- other - outsider cats, I mean - join?” ‘Smooth,’ he thought to himself. He lifted his head to meet the larger cat’s eyes, feeling a bit nervous. His parents could be back at any moment, so he had to make a descision. Fast.

Blazingstar's whiskers twitched to show his amusement towards the kit's question. He found it rather amusing that he stuttered. "Of course outsiders can join as long as they promise to follow the clan's rules," he chuckled a little. His eyes grew alight with question. "Is... is that what you want to do? You want to join?" he asked, tilting his head slightly. "Because if you come with me today, you can. I don't make this offer lightly or very often," he replied, making sure his tone was slightly serious about that last part.

[sorry, short x.x]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; February 25th, 2018 at 01:14 PM.