View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2023, 05:45 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Goatscrunch scowled at nothing, shuffling in his nest. Everything was so damn uncomfortable! It ain't help none he was pretty sure there was a tick in his neck, them pesky things.

"Ain't right, kids these days. Always slackin' off 'n never takin' care of their elders. What am I, crowfood?"
Mapleface
She/Her | The Red Queen

Mapleface had been walking past the elder's den in a mindless daze, green eyes distant, when she heard a grumbling from the inside. Tufted ears swiveled with bewilderment as she picked up on the ire in said elder's tone. Poking her head into the den, the Red Queen blinked at Goatcrunch, and then let her gaze drift to the empty space beside him. "Who are you talking to?" Mapleface asked, and then shook her head, recalling what Goatcrunch had been mumbling about in the first place.

"Is there anything you need help with?" Emerald hues caught onto the elder's shuffling movements. "I can fetch you fresh moss." Her lips pressed into a thin line, resolve wavering a moment. Had Crackles still been a part of ThunderClan, she would have chastised him for something like this. Would have made him accompany her to retrieve new bedding and then had apologize to the neglected elders. But he wasn't here, and Mapleface couldn't change that.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.