Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: wings sign ups

name: Silvia Gray
family: she's an orphan
crush: open
power: nature
wings: currently white, but they will become broen with rich green at the tips
description: Silvia is kind of tall with brown hair with a streak of red through it. She usually wears shirts that have a cuts in the back so that her wings aren't crushed. Usually wearing jeans and some kind of boots. She has green-ish eyes that appear as grey at most distances.
perso: Silvia has trust and abandonment issues. It is very difficult to get close to her, but there are some people who just click with her. She will usually give you a 'don't-even-think-about-it' glare if you attempt to approach her, but it's more of an automatic defense mechanism and she's content when a person continues to come up and talk to her. If you manage to earn her trust, she would literally sacrifice herself for you, so if you break said trust she will take it very hard and most likely never speak to you again.
evil?: more like true neutral
ideas?: no, not really
other/question: I wish I had wings in real life

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/