Old December 5th, 2023, 12:12 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Lab Partners { p }

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
(nah, it's fine )

Fern could hear somebody else - rustling in the bushes, and then a scream. She frowned, running faster in the direction of the noise. "Hello?" she called, pushing through a few low branches. Then, she could see her - a girl. "Are you okay?" she asked gently, hoping her own creepy appearance wouldn't scare the other girl.
(Ok!)

[ Personality Active: Flame ]

Flame stopped dead in her tracks at another voice. Her feet were bleeding and sore, she swayed on the feet. She leaned against a tree, gritting her teeth, trying to not cry. It hurt... And her demon side sure loved it. She could tell since it hadn't spoken to her or tried to take her yet. 'Pain keeps it away... And I hate it...'

She slowly turned to the new person, her body shivering and dirty. Her green eyes were doing a bad job hiding the fact that she was in pain. Her feet hurt like no other. And the hospital-like shrubs she was wearing cause she had been doing an experiment with someone when the lab suddenly broke down didn't protect her from the wind. The sun wasn't far off setting...

"Um... Hi?"

[ Personality Active: Demon ]

(Her eyes will be hinted red when her demon is active)

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿