View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Hawkfeather walked along the path back to camp with his apprentice now in silence as the two of them enjoyed the nice weather that was gifted to them now. The sky was beautiful as it sported a red and orange-like hue that could soothe any feline’s worries. The tan-furred tomcat was glad to be born into Windclan, finding this place to feel like home at all times. Not once did he ever feel out of place in the open plains of these hunting grounds since he was old enough to come out here. He had asked his mate to be his out here, he had bonded with his best friend out in these plains and now he was training his first apprentice. It was something that could only make him smile. Harepaw looked satisfied as they walked beside him, carrying the rabbit that he had caught early with little help from Hawkfeather. He would be a fine warrior that the whole clan would adore someday, without a doubt. “Come on, I’ll race you back to camp.” The mentor said with a warm chuckle, “It’ll help us both warm up with all these chilly breezes.” With that, he began to quicken his pace, breaking in a gentle run through the tall grasses as he looked back at Harepaw. Just because they were mentor and apprentice did not mean they couldn’t have a little fun now and then, life didn’t need to be so serious.
Harepaw was content on these open moor land. The beautiful sky and chilly breeze was soothing. Hearing his mentors words he got a bit excited. With a purr rumbling in his chest he ran after Hawkfeather. Tail waving behind him and a rabbit clenched in his jaws, he tried to keep up. He may not be as old or experienced as the tan furred tom but, he knew a few things thanks to his mentor. With his longish leg he picked up speed fast even with the rabbit in his jaws. But he wasn't strong or fast enough to keep in pace with Hawkfeath. Though that was expected considering he was a warrior and Harepaw was a appearance.

(Sorry it's so short.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all