View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:13 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Where the stars meet the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Death, life, madness, insanity what did they mean to her? As she ran now, running from things she feared will be dead because of her. Friends for the first time she made friends however... she knew it wasn’t to last. Sano hates others he sees as weakness, Libtina may act nice but she loves a good weak kill and Lucifer he will try to understand them but with Sano and Libtina pulling on his collar, he can’t do anything. Her scarred pelt once a beautiful white with shades of brown and black how just like a battle ground. Each scar told a story of weakness and fear, her lost eye a sign of fake love, her torn ear the hate that madness has made. Soon she suddenly falls forward landing on her stomach but opened the wound she tried to heal a while ago earning a cry of pain. Blood once again poured down her leg as she tries to catch her breath. Her blood now coloring the snow into a beautiful crimson red.. she hated it. She hated her blood as much as she hated herself. Why was she born like this? Why did a monster had to father her and why her?! She didn’t want this, she wanted to live, to love to do something not this... she looks at her paws and begins to stand back up shakily “ .... Madness this.. madness that!! “ she looks at the sky clouds may have covered it but her anger grew when she knew the fact that the stars were looking down at her. “ You Stars as old as the moon but as worthless as dirt!! You may shine upon us! You may give life or whatever but you are nothing!! Madness you made that tom! That monster who keeps killing!! Why?! At least tell me why me?! Why did I had to be born into it ... I don’t want power... I don’t want be feared... I just want to live... is that so bad?”

[ Mann I have a plot idea. Krake will take her under his wing, even though he's not all that fantastic anyways, than he will teach her new fighting moves and teach her new things about survival, since he is a scam artist basically he'd try to teach her all the things he knows ]

Krake glanced to the side as an agonized scream echoed throughout the forest. His head gently lifted from between his paws his eyes scanning e underbrush with a posionous yellow gaze until it fell upon a scarred she cat who fumbled and fell from a stomach wound visible from the height he sat by. The brown Tom lifted himself up onto his paws and readjusted so he could see her clearer. He was half expecting another pair of cats to jump out and start fighting her now. The laundry whre fresh the scent of blood had wafted up to his little branch, it meant whoever had done it was close or she had run fast away from the danger. His tail twitched with interest and he straightened up as she cursed the stars. Odd for a loner to be cursing something that relates to the clan kitties. he mused. Than with a gentle sweep of his tail he leapt down further, seemingly floating down to each branch like a ghostly cat. Once he was low enough and close enough eh swept his tail around his paws and settled down on the lowest branch. "I don't think the stars will respond" he said gently blinking his yellow eyes a few times. From experience he knew that these Starclan cats, these religions wherent all that helpful when you needed them. They didn't call to you they never spoke in fact he didn't think they existed. But he wouldn't say that to her just in case.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 17th, 2018 at 04:14 PM.