View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2019, 02:07 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Before she even got the chance to answer Foxpudge's question. It happened again. Another cat emptying their guts in front of her. Luckily she wasn't attacked this time but the sight and smell of it made her stomach clinch. Her body jerked as if she was going to vomit herself but nothing came up. Reminding her that she hadn't eaten anything yet. Maybe that was a goof thing for once.
Ears pinned back Brightstar turned her attention to Foxpudge. "Me nether." She groaned. Visiting this place probably wasn't the best idea she had. Nothing good had came of it.
"I don't even think the Dark Forest could do this..." Brightstar added taking a few steps back. They just needed to get back to camp. Maybe have Beeblaze look them over. "Lets go." The molly added her voice almost a whisper as she turned to leave. Her head ached, her stomach felt like it's return the slightest crumb and she just wanted to collapse and sleep. That didn't even mention the scratches she had. Boy did she have a list.
@BILL.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all