View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{It's fine!}

Within moments the large, burly tom had reduced the thing that had once been a cat into a bloody, mangled mess, in fact, he had been so tuned into flooding out his anger that he didn't even feel the stinging mark as Mercy clawed at his flank, drawing blood. Licking his lips and taking a step back, Wrath surveyed the mess of a corpse before turning his attention to his sister. His anger was now dulled, manageable really, so he simply looked at his sister with a neutral face as she crouched down and snarled, not a single worry on his face as she appeared that she was about to spring. Wrath was one of the largest of the siblings, and compared to Mercy, he practically towered over her, that, and he had a remarkably high pain tolerance.

Snorting in mild amusement, the long-furred, muscled tom smirked slightly at his sister, an odd look on his usually angry face, his eyes glinting with a strange look. "You're the idiot Mercy. You make one more towards attacking me I'll render you incapable of moving and let the crows pick at your bones. Go find some other stupid cat before you do something to hurt yourself." Meowed the tom, sitting down and beginning to lick his paw, though his eyes were still focused on her, his claws unsheathed and ready to grip into her should she make any violent advance towards him.
Bump for @Broken!

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?