View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 02:42 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ~Madness~~Broken~ ( clans of mad and sane)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Wolfstar smiles softly as he looks at him. “ I know... I know that well my love.” He Says calmly as he looks outside. “ ... the stars.. they have been.. rather dark lately. They have been showing me darkness... blood and the cries of the other clan... I think they want me to go to war with them but.. I don’t want to. I don’t you to get hurt so.. tell me have you gotten those dreams too.. has starclan spoke to you?” He asks calmly
Petal smiled, pressing himself against Wolfstar to try and keep him calm. He was internally panicking, not knowing what was troubling the leader, and once he spoke, Petal wasn’t exactly calm. “I...I see...” he murmured, trying to keep his breathing even. He had to remain calm, not just for Wolfstar, but for the entire clan. “I’ve...seen things, but I’ve just thought of them as nightmares,” he admitted, hoping he wouldn’t get in trouble. Ever since he was a kit, he had been seeing things, but he had been told he was crazy, almost insane. Since he had become a healer, he understood them more, but still, there was a part of him telling him it was just a nightmare, looking at Wolf quietly.