View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 03:42 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ~Madness~~Broken~ ( clans of mad and sane)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Petal smiled, pressing himself against Wolfstar to try and keep him calm. He was internally panicking, not knowing what was troubling the leader, and once he spoke, Petal wasn’t exactly calm. “I...I see...” he murmured, trying to keep his breathing even. He had to remain calm, not just for Wolfstar, but for the entire clan. “I’ve...seen things, but I’ve just thought of them as nightmares,” he admitted, hoping he wouldn’t get in trouble. Ever since he was a kit, he had been seeing things, but he had been told he was crazy, almost insane. Since he had become a healer, he understood them more, but still, there was a part of him telling him it was just a nightmare, looking at Wolf quietly.
He nods “ so you’ve seen them too...” he nuzzles his head against his. “ ... Should we listen to starclan and fight the other clan... do we have to fight?” He Says shakingly as he nuzzles his head against the healers should his tail wrapped around his mate. “ I don’t want to put y’all at risk but what if this if for good reason... I can’t handle the thought of putting you in danger my love. To put the whole clan in danger. “ he says softly as he licks his mates shoulder a bit. “ but it’s starclan we’re talking about... “ he says calmly