View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 06:46 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lion Guard Redux [Private]

[Okay!]

[Um]
[Quick question.]
[What is 'it'?]

Atazi didn't move, nor did she answer Lilliana's query about who Sari was. To be honest, all Atazi knew was that she was her daughter- she didn't know her personality at all, if her eyes were still blue, if her pelt was still that soft brown with beautiful black stripes. "Very nice to meet you, Lilliana." Atazi responded, and finished eating her fill. A little bit of curiosity rose up in her and she looked down at the younger cub- her eyes weren't glimmering with malice like they did with Kion. Rather, they were soft and ever so slightly motherly. It was an instinct that kicked in around children, and it was just enough to make her seem like an actual living being. Children opened up her heart enough for the world to see. "You're special, aren't you." Atazi didn't say it like a question. It was a statement; a fact. Atazi could see the intelligence boiling beneath Lilliana's gaze and Atazi knew that she was staring at what either could be the most talented healer of the Pridelands, or the deadliest villain in the entire world. Something about Lilliana's gaze was enough for Atazi to close off ever so slightly. It was too mature for a cub.

Sari sat down, although she was frowning as she did so. "Oh, you never do anything fun with me!" She complained as a child was prone to do when they were bored and wanted to spend time with their friends, siblings, or parents. Guilt-tripping was second nature to all children, and Sari was fluent in the language (although she wasn't old enough to know what guilt-tripping was, or that it was bad). The Saber-Toothed lion pouted for a good moment or so before her expression lit back up. She could weave together a flower crown while Sade was at the lake! And she could go with her! "Can I go with you?" She pleaded, bouncing on the tips of her toes in trembling excitement. "Please, please, please! I promise to just sit on the bank and make flower crowns." She said solemnly, a rarity for a mischevious child like she. Mostly Sari didn't want to be left alone. Something told her that if she was left alone, something bad would happen. Like in her nightmares, where she was helpless, picked up and toted around with sharp teeth digging into her scruff, watching as a lion she knew to be her real mother racing after them. Part of Sari wondered if it was a prediction of the future; part of her thought it was her true past. But nevertheless, the young cub was frightened of being left alone, even for a few seconds.