View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 07:35 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lion Guard Redux [Private]

Atazi nodded simply, leaning back. She heard a commotion outside, as well as a familiar voice. Claire... Claire wasn't the nicest of lions to be sure, but she had been a source of faint amusement for Atazi back when she had been in the camp. Her ears flicked- the honey badger yelled something in protest, and Claire responded with a snarl. Atazi stood up, stretching her paws out and glancing over at Lilliana. "You are special, Lilliana." She informed the cub, her voice blunt and quiet. She nodded and made her way towards the entrance of the cave. She stepped out into the light, her dark brown fur fluffing up as a breeze blew by. "Claire." She nodded at the other lioness and glanced over at Kion. "It seems you've frozen Princey over here. Whether that's from your chilly personality or a piece of bad news remains to be seen." She commented dryly, not moving closer to any of them. She arched an eyebrow expectantly at Claire, flicking an ear. "I suspect Lucifer is dead?" She asked. She had suspected it for awhile and only needed confirmation.

"I won't!" Sari promised eagerly, glad to not be left behind. She skipped alongside Sade as they headed towards the marshy lake, enjoying the feeling of the squishy mud beneath her paws and the cool blades of grass sweeping by her, drops of dew clinging to her fur and cooling her down. She spotted a clump of wildflowers, lavender in color and smelling rather pleasant. She squished over to the flowers and took a seat on a rock, biting down on one of the flowers to start weaving them together. She hummed happily, caught up in her alternation between flowers and grasses, using her tiny, delicate little claws to poke the grasses through and pull the flowers out. Here and there she would nip at the crown to lessen the strain on the flowers and keep it nice and bouncy. Sari loved making flower crowns- it was a favorite pastime, and one of the only things that could keep her quiet and focused for long amounts of time.