View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:27 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: February Gathering

With a single flick of his tail, Grousestar ushered in his clan with ease. Just as he wished, they were the first ones there and could easily get settled by the time the others joined. He had hopes that tonight would be a peaceful gathering, like the one right after the clan's liberation, but after what he's seen, he certainly had his doubts.
Regardless, the tom took his place up on the overlooking rocks, gazing down carefully at his clan as they filed into the Seastones. There were quite a few here tonight, some new to gatherings, some having been to the past few and where likely looking to see some of their friends in the other clans. Hopefully none of them had made enemies at the past gatherings, he trusted his clanmates to be respectful and courteous to others just as he would be and is with the other leaders. After looking over his clanmates for a moment and sending a glance towards Auroraflame, Grousestar would begin his patient waiting for the other clans to arrive.

{Feel free to post Skyclan cats!}

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?