View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:50 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: February Gathering

Snowbranch pushed through the greenery by Seastones and arrived to see Grousestar hop onto his usual place. Skyclan had been the first to arrive, she noticed, so only Skyclan was settled quietly amongst the stones. The moon was beginning to arch among the sky, and the starry ancestors glimmered down at her and her clanmates. Her blue green eyes reflected the weak lighting, and her long fur was swaying gently. She couldn’t wait for WindClan or Thunderclan to arrive. The turmoil would be so thrilling, even if no accusations were thrown, she knew that the leaders would look either one: Angry, two: defiant, or three: ashamed. She settled down, the murmuring among the clan indistinct chattering. She curled her white tail around herself, and sat in anticipation. She watched the Medicine cat arrive, and she glanced up at the sky as he did. She saw a few dark clouds gloomily drifting, a bad sign that a fight would break out. Starclan usually sent clouds, and with this much unrest, it wouldn’t take much to cover the moon. Shinefang and Grousestar sat silently, so snowbranch bit her tongue.

OPEN

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!