Old February 16th, 2018, 08:11 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Hello!
~+~
Goldenpaw ran after the group. She tripped over a rock and landed beside Snowbranch. She lifted her head and spat out a mouthful of dirt. “Blech!” The apprentice got to her paws and looked at the leaders. Goldenpaw let out a soft purr, then noticed the warrior a few moments later. “Oh, hi there!” She mewed, tail flicking around. “This will be intresting! Do you agree?” Goldenpaw’s tail stopped moving and drooped a bit. “This will be my second gathering now. I’ve been an apprentice for a while... I hope I become a warrior soon!” The she-cat sat down and her purr grew louder with excitement. “I can’t wait for it to start!”
Snowbranch looked at the strange apprentice. “A warrior, eh?” She purred in amusement as the apprentice ridded her tongue of dirt. “It’s not as cracked up as it’s supposed to be. Although, th freedoms nice.” Snowbranch cocked her head. “Yes, I do think it’ll be interesting.” The leaders might just be bristled fur, besides Grousestar, who smartly avoided the big war, but the other leaders will be a bit hilarious to watch restrain themselves. “Who’s your mentor?” Snowbranch aske inquisitively.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!