Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

r o t p a w
╭ ┈┈┈ ╮
shadowclan apprentice7 moons
he/theyquestioningbewitched-rotting breath
╰ ┈┈┈ ╯

Rotpaw’s fur fluffs up at Squirrelpaw’s sudden shout. They immediately attempt to flatten it, shaking his head. How does he still flinch so often? Rotpaw makes a note to practice not flinching in the future.

The apprentice blinks at Squirrelpaw and her apology. “It’s not a big deal,” Rotpaw says with a shrug.

You… don’t look great. Do you need to see Lar- Lostspark?” He looks her up and down, a bit of worry crossing his face (shockingly). She looks like she’s twitching, and he can feel the heat coming from her fur. Does she have a fever? Why’d she come go the gathering with a fever? Rotpaw has to stop themself from wrinkling their nose.

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 8 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

not a big deal?? squirrelpaw is pretty sure her heart skips a beat, thankful for rotpaw's nonchalant attitude. or maybe she's having a heart attack. she really cannot tell.

she freezes. she doesn't look great? wait, does she look sick? mentally screaming, she shakes her head. "i- I'm...I feel..fine. just.." she trails off, attention turning to dawnstar announcing that shadowclan was leaving. she holds back a sigh, visibly relaxing. great, she needs to get out of here!! "o-oh..umm..would you lo-look at that..haha. bye." she says with a forced smile, and then scampers off. she's horrified to remember that rotpaw, in fact, is one of her denmates.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days