View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Clawedheart gave a nod, after all, she was right, and being the mother she was, it was sure that she was looking over all of them, he shook his head at her question though, the only thing he wanted right now was to enjoy some time with her while he could. "I just wanna enjoy some time with the two of you while I still can..." He said, pulling the she-cat close and burying his nose in her fur, he teared up. "I wish the same my dear Ravenclaw... I really do..." He admitted, licking the top of her head as he felt her tongue run across his chin, something he missed deeply.
She purred happily. "I would like nothing more my sweet Clawedheart."
Bramblekit gagged but went over between them, happily. "What is ThunderClan like? Is Violeteye really expecting more kits?! She's really old!" He asked him with wide eyes. Ravenclaw cuffed her son over the ears disapprovingly. "Don't say that about your sister!" She scolded before turning her gaze back to her mate. "But he does have a point. What is ThunderClan doing these days? In your perspective. I know Snowstar is leader now."

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya