View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2021, 09:14 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Windswept Plains

Fizzlepaw had been wandering for hours and his paws ached like crazy. He looked around and saw the Thunderpath. He had never seen one before. It didn't look like fun, so he'd stay away. Flowers were now in full bloom and it was beautiful. Until he thought up a plan perhpas it would be best to stay here. There was a long faint scent of Sunchaser here. He missed him already and gad just said goodbye. Fizzlepaw was going to miss him, but hopefully soon he'd be in a new clan. Would Gentlefoot miss him? The riverclan she-cat was always nice to him at gatherings. He shook hsi head and looked on to find a spot to sleep at.

It wasn't all that good but there was a small cave like hole in the ground. It was just big enough for a rabbit in which was perfect for him. The apprentice climbed inside and rested his head down on his paws before curling up and falling asleep.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do