View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 02:15 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Cleftpaw gripped the branch with his claws. He could see his brother's pale tabby fur now. He was no close! He only needed to walk forward a little farther!

Lightpaw stopped to smell the plant Cleftpaw had rolled in. Oh, no... The dark brown tom watched the lighter tom follow the scent to sit below the base of the tree he was clinging to. There's still hope! he thought, but when Lightpaw turned his head head up to look at him, he felt his spirits sink. They fell even more when Lightpaw called up to him. Cleftpaw sighed.

Even if Lightpaw was blind, he somehow seemed to know exactly where to fix his gaze to look directly at you. It was unsettling, but Cleftpaw loved that about his brother. His brother had a talent that could make other cats' fur crawl with discomfort. It was amusing to watch.

With a flick of his tail, Cleftpaw dropped down from the tree. Almost as soon as he hit the ground, he lost his balance. One of his forepaws had landed on a large rock, which raised it higher than the other. He yelped, tumbling over himself. He stopped himself quickly and sat up, cursing his large, clumsy paws. The maine coon licked at the paw that had landed on the rock. The pad felt a bit scraped, but other than that, it seemed fine.

Cleftpaw shook out his pelt and padded over to his brother, testing his weight on the injured paw and relieved to find that it still held him. "Aw, Lightpaw. You found me!" He purred, brushing his muzzle to his brother's cheek fur. He turned and sat beside him, leaning against the tom affectionately.
Lightpaw flicked his tail and got up in alarm as his brother hit the ground and yelped. He went over to sniff him but then stopped, Cleftpaw can handle it, he'll tell me if something's wrong, he conceded.

When Cleftpaw didn't say anything about his paw, and instead purred and rubbed against him, he sighed in releif and leaned into his brother as he leaned into him,"I meant what I said you know," he purred back.

He turned his head towards his brother and smiled, and, not for the first time, wondered what the world looked like. What the color green was. What his family looked like. He sighed out loud, though meaning for it to be inwardly.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.