Thread: Brackenclan RP
View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2017, 07:53 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Brackenclan RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly “ my? Since was i yours?” He purrs playfully as he begins to walk past him rubbing his tail under the leaders chin “ I believe its the other way around. My dear leader~” he purrs when he said his last sentence as he begins to walk “ I believe if you wish to get a bite! I would hurry! The kits are hungry today!” He Says playfully as he walks off his tail low swinging back and forth playfully almost teasingly. He stops and turns around “ are you coming or wait!?” He Yowls
Bearstar laughed softly but grinned as his deputy spoke the second sentence he couldn't help but pur happily. " I don't think you'll be able to compete with my strength and bravery... My darling " he meowed he started speed walking he passed Deathheart by a few inches he took a few seconds to stop and looked back at Deathheart with another grin " you might wanna keep up yourself " he added and started to run to the kill pile in the camp . He smiled as he felt the wind brush against his short fur and his whiskers his ears flattened a tad bit as he ran faster . He skidded to a halt as he made it to the kill pile now swiftly taking a mouse tossing it up in the air and caught it and crushed it with his powerful teeth . His tail flicked with a triumphant smirk .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )