Thread: Willow's Rise
View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2024, 01:53 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Willow's Rise

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Ugh, StarClan above she had waited too long for Twistedsnake to show. This would have to be a quick patrol. "Let's go," she spoke lowly, trying and failing to hide her annoyance. She made her way there quickly, assuming the apprentice was following. "Alright. I need you to look around for webs -- poke around dark spots like bushes and crevices. That's where the spiders like to hide." Alright, borage time. Violetfreckle sniffed for awhile, before finding a patch of borage. There were only a few plants, but plenty of leaves. She ended up getting five good ones and leaving the smaller ones to continue growing. That was how herbs worked, right? Yeah, it made sense. She went back to where she split with Daylightpaw and waited, spitting the bitter leaves at her feet and trying to get the taste out of her mouth.

// sincere apologies for the delay!! patrol's due by the end of the day the 30th so we have a tiny bit of time but i very much appreciate the patience ;w; \\

DaylightPaw
DaylightKit,

11 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Apprentice

___

Cobwebs? Okay! Dark places? Got it!

The apprentice padded over to a clump of bushes, poking around for cobwebs.

___

Dice roll: 15
Verdict: Succeeded

___

DaylightPaw felt something sticky. Cobwebs? Hopefully!

She swirled her paw around, before pulling out her paw covered in cobwebs! Nice!

___

+4 Cobwebs

___

She padded back over VioletFreckle, keeping her cobweb-covered paw off the ground.

(No worries at all!)

Last edited by Ladiebugg; March 30th, 2024 at 01:53 AM.