View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2019, 04:40 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Timberpaw stood up, brows still furrowed. "I'm not gonna be here forever ." he spoke softly, head turned the other way. "I'm..gonna go train with Meadowbrook." he told, tail flicking in a slightly sad and hyper manner. "I'll see you later." with a dip of his head, he padded out of the den, head hung low.

Dawn'Paw stared wided-eyed as Timber'Paw stood up, he didn't even give her a smile- nothing, her attempt to cheer him up failed, her chest tightened sadly.The words the brown Tom spoke felt like she just got stabbed in the heart multiple times.Oddly enough,a familiar feeling sank back in, yet again she had caused a problem- yet again she had hurt the cats closest to her. The cream Molly trembled slightly, although she acted like it- she really hated this dark and lonely feeling, her face looked sad but she spoke in a soft mumble, which was forced."Yeah...".The cream Molly curled up into a ball as the Tom left, she felt useless again- Creek'Tounge and Quick'Feather had been right all along.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic