Old July 25th, 2018, 03:23 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Zero to Hero
{I'll take it into the Medicine Cats' den. I've talked with Cosmo and King.}

Buttercupbreeze was pleased that the bundle of fur she held between her jaws had relaxed. She didn't want to take a frighten kitten into camp were so many cats were especially since she was hurt. It could be hard to be introduced into a new place when you were already worried. But, the kit had calmed and she gently hung from the molly's jaws limp like prey. Though by the rise and fall of her flack and the best of her head against her this molly was sure she was alive.
Buttercup's first intentions was to take the mysterious kit to Oriolepaw to see what she could do for her. The kitten had plenty of scratches, none look deep but what did she know? She knew nothing about herbs other then that cobwebs stopped bleeding and the only reason she knew that was because she'd been hurt enough times to remember that. Though the kit's left eye was swollen shut, unlike her right eye witch was a beautiful amber, Buttercup was a bit worried about that, she'd not injured her eye before so it wasn't something she knew would heal. If it didn't it'd be pretty hard for the little tabby to grow up only seeing out of one eye, even harder if she wasn't able to stay in WindClan. I hope Oriolepaw knows how to heal all her wounds otherwise I'll have to get Daydream, they are much closer then Shinefang and he's to old to travel that far when some other cat is closer. She told herself glancing down at the kit again, sleeping soundly in her jaws.

Once in camp Buttercupbreeze headed straight towards the Medicine Cats' den. Her stride was still gentle and not rushed now both to avoid alerting the Clan and not wake the sleeping kitten. The creamy ginger molly did how ever cover the distance of camp pretty fast as her long limbs could cover ground swiftly. Stopping for a brief heartbeat Buttercup tried to decide how to explain the matter but decided she'd just say what came to mind. With that she pushed though the entrance of the den careful not to scratch the kit with a heather or grose branch. Once in the den she was honestly surprised to see that the ShadowClan Medicine cat was already there. I must have missed them getting here. The Deputy commented silently. She'd assume Daydream was there to train Oriolepaw since the past Medicine cat had sadly been killed in a run in with a fox.
Feeling a bit bad for interrupting a training session Buttercup gently sat down the kitten after waving her tail in greeting. "Oriolepaw, Daydream." She greeted a slight nod to each cat. "I'm sorry to intrude but, well..." The molly added letting her words trail off as she looked over at the tabby kitten she'd found in the territory. She was sure that the poor little kit needed their attention at I for a while as she got her good and water but she was also sure that they didn't need her explaining it. Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

@Cosmo @king kaleb!
{Whenever want guys are ready.}
[ @Zero to Hero , @Cosmo ]
daydream opened their mouth to say something before buttercupbreeze padded in along with a...kit? in her maw. by the looks of it they seemed to be in really bad shape.they darted over to the kits side immediately,laying down with it resting infront of their chest and licking its wounds to clean them before treatment. "oriolpaw, i want you to get me marigold. its a bright small flower, about the size of a cats paw pad, and is an orangy yellow and has no scent to it. i also need celandine. its a softer, pastel looking yellow and looks like a flower was just split in half." they explained briefly between licks. they looked up towards buttercup with slitted eyes,"are you gonna stand there or tell me what happened to this kit?" they said cooly. if theyw ere going to be treating other clans pateints for awhile, the least they could do was speak up. "oh - and oriole, youll find those herb closer to the nests in that corner over there, it shouldnt be too hard," they explained, pointing their tail in the direction. they didnt knwo how eveyone wasnt freaking out. kits were fragile, so fragile that an injury like this, an infection alone, could kill them. so they needed to be cleaned and treated as soon as possible. they looked back towards buttercup,"and get over here, this kit needs warmth of some kind and im a walking skeleton," they mewed.