View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:19 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
At first chuckling at her comment about his and Shrewcall's names, his face immediately darkened with sadness as the lost kitten talked about what her parents and sisters used to call her, which sounded more like an insult than an actual name itself. "...Oh, that's a terrible name." Martenleap sighed sympathetically, trying to comfort the young kitten quietly. That's a terrible family, I swear to Starclan- she's just a kit! Why would anyone do that, calling her a disgrace when she's barely three moons old. "I'm so sorry- you're in a better place now, I promise you. We don't do that here." His eyes suddenly lit up as he thought of a new name, though it had nothing to do with the she-kit's loss of sight- But how she found her family, how she was lost and then found again. "...How about Lostkit? Because you've gotten lost, and ended up here- the 'kit' part is just part of clan names- they sound really pretty, I promise 'ya."
The newly named Lostkit lifted her head towards Martenleap. If she had eyes she'd be squinting with confusion at the name he had suggested, but there would be so much excitement in the missing blue orbs. "Lostkit? The -kit part is weird, but I like weird! Hello, I'm Lostkit!" She reintroduced herself, smiling widely and innocently. Then she bounced around on her paws, looking every which way. "I want to go meet my family, now!" She exclaimed, starting to trudge off in the opposite direction of where they were supposed to go. It only took her a few paces before she tripped. It was a miracle she hadn't received an injury with how clumsy she was. Well, her being eyeless could be considered an injury of being a klutz, if she could convince anyone it was a horrible accident. When she finally learns the truth of her blindness. Her upbringing was terrible, she was treated like dirt and she never learned why.