View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:51 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"Well, you've already met one half- I'm Martenleap, and it's nice to meet you... Lostkit." Getting up quickly from where he sat, having talked to the kitten, he made sure to drag his paws across the ground when he began to walk towards camp, so that she'd be able to hear his pawsteps clearly. "Just follow me to camp- I know it well, from having grown up in this place for so many moons. It's been my home for awhile, and I'm sure you'll love it." Looks like I'm adopting a kit- let's hope Shrewcall's cool with it. Oh, how Martenleap loved to make decisions on impulse, never really putting much thought into the idea more than emotion. It was a kit who needed a family, and obviously he had to help give her a home, right? She looked like she was freshly off milk as well, so that was a bonus. Shrew, I bet he loves kits! He's so sensitive and kind, I bet he'll be a great father for Lost- maybe we can even adopt more kits if we can, so she can have siblings! He was really getting into this 'adopting kits' thing- because Martenleap adored being able to take care of kittens.
As soon as he introduced himself as Martenleap, one of the adoptive parents that would take her in, her jaw dropped and her head was turned to stare past him, and her ears perked in such a way to show her amazement. "You're Martenleap? You're awesome! I'm glad you are my father! Shrewcall is going to be cool, too! Oh, I want to meet Shrewcall now!" Lostkit bounded after his dragging paws, ignoring the fact she had headed in a completely different direction. As he explained more on ShadowClan and how it has been his home for a while, she listened intently, eagerly downing the information. "Oh, this is going to be so great! I can't wait!" There was a skip in her step, which caused her to stumble over a rock and almost fall into the tom, but she managed to catch herself. "If I make it there alive, with all the stumbling I do!" She joked, laughing joyfully.