View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2016, 08:32 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

{For @LuciPie}

Ibispaw glanced over his shoulder a moment as he heard the sound of approaching pawsteps and to say in the least, he was a bit surprised to see that Stormpaw had decided to tag along considering that he had seemed overly bored of him, as well as made to feel awkward by him, but deciding not to make a comment on it, the black and white patched tom looked back ahead as they padded further into the territory, making sure that his pawsteps were heard so that any little creature could go scurrying off way before he and Stormpaw got to them, he didn't want to see any of them hurt, knowing full well that the other apprentice would likely want to hunt. I kind of wish he hadn't come... Thought the bob-tailed tom as the two trekked through the marshy territory, Ibispaws' yellow eyes glancing at the ground as he thought this. It's a lot nicer when I'm alone, then I don't have to worry about talking, or paying attention to the other cat, I can just walk with my thoughts. Glancing over at Stormpaw a moment, he cleared his throat and spoke. "S-So um, how old.. Are you again?" His voice was a bit shaky, a bit quiet, hardly making an echo in the marshy forest as they padded along. Ibispaw didn't recall asking the tom this before and decided that it might be a good.. Icebreaker? He's heard cats say that word when they were talking about statements that made other cats feel less awkward in conversation, things that sort of lightened the mood. Not that Ibispaw really cared about conversation at all, but he more or less wanted to seem polite, so that he wouldn't make another cat hate him. He couldn't stand up for himself and he'd rather not deal with another.. Another bully. Another mean cat. He didn't want to give himself a reason to hate other cats more than he already did.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?