View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:26 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost View Post

As soon as he introduced himself as Martenleap, one of the adoptive parents that would take her in, her jaw dropped and her head was turned to stare past him, and her ears perked in such a way to show her amazement. "You're Martenleap? You're awesome! I'm glad you are my father! Shrewcall is going to be cool, too! Oh, I want to meet Shrewcall now!" Lostkit bounded after his dragging paws, ignoring the fact she had headed in a completely different direction. As he explained more on ShadowClan and how it has been his home for a while, she listened intently, eagerly downing the information. "Oh, this is going to be so great! I can't wait!" There was a skip in her step, which caused her to stumble over a rock and almost fall into the tom, but she managed to catch herself. "If I make it there alive, with all the stumbling I do!" She joked, laughing joyfully.
Smiling as the newly-named Lostkit called him awesome, saying she was glad he'd be her father- Martenleap felt happy about his decision to stop by and find the little kitten, and as he noticed her going the wrong way, he took it lightly, just like her joke about getting back to Shadowclan alive and in one piece. "Hey, just follow my voice, alright? We're not too far away, and the scent gets stronger the closer you get to camp!" Should I tell Blazingnight about this? He thought about it for a second, thinking of the leader's harsh tone, though she wasn't too bad for the head of Shadowclan, a place that seemed to make Thunderclan kits shake in their paws at just the name. ...Probably not. If she asks about it, I'll just say that another queen had her and then died- that her mother was lost- just like she was. "Shrewcall's even nicer than me- he's the nicest cat I know when it comes to helping out kits like you."