View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:33 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Smiling as the newly-named Lostkit called him awesome, saying she was glad he'd be her father- Martenleap felt happy about his decision to stop by and find the little kitten, and as he noticed her going the wrong way, he took it lightly, just like her joke about getting back to Shadowclan alive and in one piece. "Hey, just follow my voice, alright? We're not too far away, and the scent gets stronger the closer you get to camp!" Should I tell Blazingnight about this? He thought about it for a second, thinking of the leader's harsh tone, though she wasn't too bad for the head of Shadowclan, a place that seemed to make Thunderclan kits shake in their paws at just the name. ...Probably not. If she asks about it, I'll just say that another queen had her and then died- that her mother was lost- just like she was. "Shrewcall's even nicer than me- he's the nicest cat I know when it comes to helping out kits like you."
Lostkit bounced after Martenleap, tripping a few times but never falling over. She refused to stumble and lose her pace beside the wonderful tom that towered over her. "I can't wait to see camp, I bet it looks amazing!" She grinned up at him, her head actually aimed in the direction it should be, and then she turned it away to face forward as she marched on beside him. "Shrewcall sounds wonderful, and I can't believe he is nicer than you! Can a cat be this nice?" She questioned aloud, flattening her ears in thought for a few moments before she bounced right back into her excited, happy mood. "Like, how is it possible? I thought being nice was a rarity that cats only felt when good things happened to them, like enough prey to feed everyone for many days instead of one prey for the entire family. Or when you finally catch a break and are free of some burdens for a while, though it comes back and you are unhappy and mean again..." She drew off, falling silent before she turned her head towards Martenleap once more, showing her signature smile.