View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2024, 06:13 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: Our Little Warriors: Goldfish & Pepperbounce kit finder

i am very sad that this is so empty but now i fill the void

~.+shellkit+.~

shellkit is a kind tom. he'll be a very anxious boy, and he often is sad because his mom isn't in the nursery, but he looks up to jayfrost because he's kind of his uncle (idk if he actually is haha).

shellkit tries very hard to be confident, and he kinda is, but he is very clingy to his mom whenever she visits and tries to help out with warrior duties (ex. trying and failing to catch minnows in the shallows, collecting reeds) so that his mom isn't so busy and can cuddle more.

shellkit is a pale orange tabby tom with blue eyes (idk if this is ok genetically speaking)
or
shellkit is a smoky gray tabby tom and was born without a leg or (possible plot here )

he was born paralyzed (or got into an accident) and he becomes a med cat helper (tldr briarlight rp)
he is my cuddlebug and i love him <3

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)