View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Churchill listened to her, no emotion in his gaze whatsoever. "I understand, but unlike you, I've made mistakes, and even if I wanted to stay in RiverClan, one day, I would've gotten bored of it, so I guess I just ended it faster by killing one of ou- your clanmates." He mewed. "Though, be happy that we're still meeting and that I haven't simply dissapeared, that would've been completely different, but I come here because there are still cats I care about, my family..." He added, ears twitching suddently, he unsheated his claws and his eyes quickly narrowed as he looked around, those claws, sharp, and they sure had taken more than one life by now, they were almost thorn-like, he quickly sniffed the air and calmed back down... It was only prey. "Because someone chose so, we'll just never know who..." The tom mewed, placing his paw atop of hers. "Calm down." He said with a serious tone.
Mintmist's eyes misted over, "I know, I know. It just isn't fair... I miss you so much! I miss being able to talk to you freely. But I know that you would have left no matter what. Your heart lies beyond RiverClan and mine lies within." She flicked her tail, desperately thinking of something she could talk about with her brother. She didn't want to leave him so soon, "Any mollies standing out to you?" She asked teasingly.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories