View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2017, 12:09 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The forbidden love of royalty and monsters ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Noctis frowned to himself in the mirror, adjusting his velvet black cape with purple embroidery. The cloak covered his entire body, and he usually kept his hood up, drawn over his face. He was the Mysterious Prince, after all; only known to associate with a select few, Naruto included. He had a nocturnal habit, tending to be awake more during the night and only catching a few hours of sleep each day because of the demanding duties of being the Prince. It was obvious; his eyes held shadows, hidden by the shadow cast over his face by the cloak hood. His naturally purple eyes studied the mirror, before he finally drew the black fabric over his head and covered himself completely. He glided over to the door, opening it; his eyes glowed faintly upon seeing Naruto. "Naruto." He greeted his personal knight, drawing his hand back into the folds of his cloak.
Naruto immediately hides the doll as soon as he heard the door open. He begins to stand up and bow a bit to noctis. But laughs softly when he noticed how tired the prince looked. “ didn’t sleep much again huh? My lord” he says with a soft warm voice. He pushes his hood back and fixes his hair a bit, “ you look more beautiful without the hood my lord. Shall we go get some breakfast or would you like to train early today since we won’t be able to train tonight?” He asks kindly as he eventually stops fixing his hair and put his hand over his own heart a sign of knighthood but it was more like he was trying to calm his fast beating heart.