View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2017, 12:25 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The forbidden love of royalty and monsters ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Naruto immediately hides the doll as soon as he heard the door open. He begins to stand up and bow a bit to noctis. But laughs softly when he noticed how tired the prince looked. “ didn’t sleep much again huh? My lord” he says with a soft warm voice. He pushes his hood back and fixes his hair a bit, “ you look more beautiful without the hood my lord. Shall we go get some breakfast or would you like to train early today since we won’t be able to train tonight?” He asks kindly as he eventually stops fixing his hair and put his hand over his own heart a sign of knighthood but it was more like he was trying to calm his fast beating heart.
Noctis simply pulled his hood back over his head as soon as Naruto was done. "I would like to train early." He said simply. His own heart had began to beat a little faster when he saw Naruto, and it had only increased in pace when Naruto had began fussing over him. Hidden deep within his cloak, his own hand was gripping the spot above his heart in an attempt to calm it down. He turned and began walking in the direction of the training grounds, his eyes fixed on the setting sun.