View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:08 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Shut Eye: Forum Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Rowan eyes narrowed, he was a runaway. Whatever you want to call him, he knew how to escape someone. I'll give it all I got, nothin to lose here. He thought, the husky looked at his glass. "Could I get a refill?" His raspy voice asked, Rowan lifted his gaze. His expression was blank. He gave barely any sign of emotion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Rubin wasn't, by any means, a good dog. He knew that he was probably the most likely out of all these miserable dogs to be here for a reason, and not just because they were a wandering soul. The chocolate colored flat-coated retriever cast his gaze over the bar patrons, sipping at a glass of water while he was at it. He had served these miserable mutts for a long time, never managing to catch the train but lucky enough to evade the devil herself for as long as he had been here. He looked at Ganymede without any pity in his gaze, frowning. "What's got your tail up in a knot?" He asked, leaning against the bar and spinning his small glass around on a finger. He mindlessly slid a glass over to Pacific, filled with clear water.
@Swiftheart
@Equinox
Ganymede glanced at Rubin and heaved another sigh. "First time I've been 'ere,"
he answered. "Quietest town I've e'er seen. It's kinda spooky." He shrugged.
"Anyhow." He grabbed his glass, took a swig, and set it back down. The catahoula licked his lips. "What's up wit' you? Did I miss any good bar fights?" He grinned.