View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:19 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Shut Eye: Forum Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Rowan eyes narrowed, he was a runaway. Whatever you want to call him, he knew how to escape someone. I'll give it all I got, nothin to lose here. He thought, the husky looked at his glass. "Could I get a refill?" His raspy voice asked, Rowan lifted his gaze. His expression was blank. He gave barely any sign of emotion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Ganymede glanced at Rubin and heaved another sigh. "First time I've been 'ere,"
he answered. "Quietest town I've e'er seen. It's kinda spooky." He shrugged.
"Anyhow." He grabbed his glass, took a swig, and set it back down. The catahoula licked his lips. "What's up wit' you? Did I miss any good bar fights?" He grinned.
Rubin replied to Rowan's question by sliding another glass over to him, listening to Ganymede as he spoke. He flicked a tattered ear, grinning toothily at the catahoula before him. "This town's spooky a'ight." He chuckled, taking a swig from his own glass. "S'quiet 'cause nobody want's to anger 'er." He jerked his thumb over his shoulder at a red dog sitting in the back, watching everyone intently. He licked his jaws thoughtfully, thinking over Ganymede's question. "Nah, the most instense thing here is going after the damned train." He finally answered, tapping his paw against the bar. "If y'all ever fall to the back, it's a real mess. It's a savage fight back there, a race to get up to the front. Ne'er fall back, lad, or else you'll end up like me." He grinned sharply, pointing at his tattered ears and scarred face. "I've barely managed to keep away from 'er this long, too far to catch the train but not too far that she'll take my soul."

Last edited by rubinaito; December 3rd, 2017 at 03:20 PM.