View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2022, 03:40 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Slatestripe wasn’t pleased. At. All. Many cats hadn’t completed their punishments. That meant he’d have to assign more punishments, which these cats probably wouldn’t complete. StarClan, was it that big of a deal to ask that cats hold themselves accountable!?

At least Bloodlily and Blizzardsky took their punishment seriously. The dark warrior would remember that. He thanked them both before turning his attention to their more delinquent Clanmates.

He began with the patrol leaders. “Frostmoon and Talloak! I didn’t see either of you doing any chores around camp, nor did either of you come to report that you completed your solo patrols. The two of you will be demoted to apprentices for one half moon. During that time, you will be known as Frostpaw and Tallpaw. You will not be permitted to leave camp without a warrior, shield, or high rank to accompany you. Before you may have your warrior names back, you must both complete three chores around camp. I hope you actually do them this time. Get out of my sight. As warriors, you should be ashamed of yourselves for blowing off so much responsibility.”

( @Gunnar @fernmass You have 14 IRL days to complete your three chore posts. These posts must be 25 words or more and each involve your cat doing something helpful around camp. Your cats will be apprentices in name until 14 IRL days have passed and these chores have been completed. If these chores have not been done by then, or if your cats are caught leaving camp without a warrior, shield, or HR, Slatestripe will report them to Pikestar)

Now, for the other warriors. Ivybush had been nowhere to be seen for a while, so Slatestripe figured he’d let Gingerfrost or Pikestar handle that. He’d heard through the grape vine that Darkriver was taking time away from warrior duties for whatever reason, so they were excused, as well. Everyone else, though, was going to be punished further.

“Wildholly, Goldenleaf, and Rainfern! I’ve got about a dozen good reasons to demote you to apprentices as well, but I’ll be kind to you this time. The three of you will sleep outside of the warriors’ den for one night, in the open clearing. Perhaps a night in the cold will teach you to take your responsibilities more seriously. Then, each of you will go and catch one piece of prey for the Clan.”

He paused, turning his gaze on the two apprentices. “Peachpaw and Irispaw, I’m very disappointed. I gave you a chance to get off easy, and you didn’t take it. That certainly isn’t becoming of cats who are training to be warriors. Both of you will go volunteer to help Marigoldleap gather herbs. When you’ve finished helping her, report back here.”

( @IvySpirit @Ashcloud the WindClanner @~SilverShine~ @Fernwillow @Zero

If your cat has been ordered to sleep outside for one night and catch one piece of prey: You must make a post of at least 25 words of them sleeping in the RiverClan clearing one night. In addition, you must make a post of 25 words or greater of them hunting and one post of them putting their prey on the pile. You will have seven IRL days to do this.

If your cat has been ordered to help Marigoldleap: You have seven IRL days to have your cat approach Marigoldleap and volunteer to help fetch herbs. Once the herb patrol is done, you will have four IRL days to report it to Slatestripe.

SOMETIMES I MAKE MISTAKES. IF YOU FEEL I HAVE, PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. DO NOT VM ME.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; November 24th, 2022 at 03:41 PM.