Thread: Windy Hills
View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2024, 05:15 PM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: Windy Hills

A tall tri-colored she-cat with blue/green heterochromia.
a light Russian accent [purr after an R]
Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Not the most social cat
Maplepaw glanced back at Lightningstorm when they spoke. Hunting? Well... the past two mentors that she had (which had basically taught her nothing except what birds were) either went missing, or they died. Mistyfalls, she could understand, but Redwhateverhisnamewas? The coward couldn't even handle an apprentice. But, the incompetent mentor did show her the obvious when it came to training, like keep your tail elevated, make sure the wind is going the opposite direction to keep your scent away from prey... yes, everyone should know all that. But the rest? Well, her mentors were gone before she could actually learn how to hunt. But... should Lightningstorm know that? Maplepaw was always taught to not let others know about her weaknesses. Always keep them to yourself. But, Lightningstorm was the medicine cat. Why would they do anything?

Before responding, Maplepaw dipped her head and whispered as a way of saying "sorry." She had already made one stupid mistake. No more shall be made. After all, who was she to march off, trying to lead a hunting patrol? So, for a few moments, Maplepaw was silent, hoping the medicine cat had gotten that she was apologizing, before her head went back up. "Not.. rrreally." She responded. Maplepaw was thinking of apologizing again. For three--almost... whatever was after three--moons, she was just... there, with no knowledge on how to actually hunt whatsoever. It then took her a few more moments to process that Lightningstorm had called WindClan warriors "the disappointments," which almost surprised Maplepaw. She had never heard such words come out of a WindClanner's mouth when describing their own clanmates. But, Maplepaw did not react in a bad way, nor did she react positively. She kind of just... accepted it.

35/100
@Alchemist Kitsune [figured I could try to write a long post back
also, no, Maplepaw has not been taught the basics!!
(also I'm sorry for having maple go ahead without lightning!!
(also could lightning rub off a little of her thoughts on maple? ))]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Last edited by wendigo; March 12th, 2024 at 05:43 AM.