View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2017, 12:00 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Cityclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

If you would like

Coyote was seated high above the clan. Seated happily ona junk heap and watching as life busily scuffled along. It was almost like flying when you where up here, unless you slipped on the frosty metal than it was like. Falling. which it actually was. Coyote licked his chests. Few times keeping his fur down. Than he stretched out his legs and shook himself. He leapt off the pile and gracefully assented end until a sharp pain in his flank caught his Attenion. He grunted in alarm and hopped down into the clearing. He looked over his shoulder at his flank which was bleeding brefusely. He gasped in anger.
Endheart was sleeping nearby until the scent of blood hit his nose. He quickly gets up panicking a bit before he realized it was coming from Coyote. He sighs in relief as he quickly walks over to him “ Coyote, I smell blood are you injured anywhere should I get sky?” He asks worryingly in his dark husky voice. It was rare for the tom to speak but he will always speak to coyote when he felt the need. He just trusted the deputy and that is very rare especially with his dark past and all.