Old January 29th, 2018, 12:09 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Dust

Shinefang sighed heavily, as he realized where he was. "Well, at least I got a couple nights off," he grumbled. "Kind of wish I could have had the dream about catching the rabbit again though." Shinefang waved his tail back and forth as he looked around, wondering who he would be talking with tonight as he breathed deeply. The air was ripe with prey scents and green, not the cold and frosty scent of the territory now. It was a welcome break. Besides, his joints didn't hurt while he was here. "Hello?" he called out, peering around in search of the cat who wanted his attention.
Like magic, the Starclan warrior seemed to materialize from nothing, her eyes gentle and full of love as she gazed at Shinefang, standing a few tail-lengths away perched upon a small hill. Long strands of lush deep green grass swayed by her paws, parting with each silent step she took towards him. "Greetings, Shinefang." She mumbled softly, dipping her head politely to the medicine cat. All formalities really. The only thing Slatepelt wanted to do was curl up next to her mate, sharing tongues after almost a moon of no contact. After their last talk the spirit was more than anticipating their next visit with each other. With delicate ease, the warrior finally slipped through the foliage and stopped abruptly in front of Shinefang. Extending her muzzle towards the other, she rubbed the side of her face against his cheek, traces of stardust lingering where she had made contact. "What was that about rabbits?" She tilted her head, a mischievously glint in her eye as she finally took a seat in front of him, her tail curling neatly around her paws.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; January 29th, 2018 at 01:33 PM.