ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Teams n' Trainin' n' Teachin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
Pigeonpelt

Making her way over to her assigned apprentice, Pigeonpelt smiled warmly. "Lovely day," She said softly, gazing at Weepingpaw briefly. "I'm Pigeonpelt, it's nice to meet you." Her words were enthusiastic as she led her apprentice over to the side of the water. "To start with basic water hunting techniques, you can sit at the side of the water where your shadows are behind you and not on the water." Finding a part of the shoreline, she sat over and beckoned Weepingpaw to sit down.

"You see the trouts?" Under the glistening, rippling waters, fish swam past, some quick as lightning, some slow and lazy. Pigeonpelt nodded towards them and glanced at Weepingpaw. "Sit still and pinpoint one of them." She kept her voice low, only audible to her and the other Riverclanner. "When they get close... strike." Suddenly, her paws shot through the surface of the ripples and slashed into the liquid. Out came flopping one of the trouts, panicking, before Pigeonpelt ended its life. She beamed a wide stretched smile again. "It's not that hard. After a few practises you'd be able to do so!"

"Your turn."
@SeonghwasBunnyEars
Weepingpaw stood there, Looking a bit like an idiot. The blind Tom blinked nervously, he realized he didn't look blind and would have to let this cat know. "Oh... I um.. I'm blind.. my mom told me that I should just uh.. like... crouch and lean back a bit, Stay still and when I hear the water ripples getting closer to me along with the smell of fish, I should reach out my paws and snatch it up....." Weepingpaw mewed nervously. Weepingpaw scooted closer to the Earth's end, he slid his paws silently on the ground until he felt the edge, he leaned back and pricked his ears forward, his shadow was a bit on the water but not much. Weepingpaw listened, his paws gently placed in front of him, he sat, still as the scent of cold death.

Weepingpaw then heard a ripple, his tail twitched once behind me. He heard as a decent fish came near the surface. Weepingpaw extended his claws and in a flash, scooped the fish upwards. Hearing the clunk on it landing on the floor, he tried to pinpoint it's scent in time, but the fish had already flopped onto the waters bed, swimming away. Weepingpaw stayed calm but gave a small marrow of embarassment.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3