View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Glenclan Chronicles 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Mothpaw hops to it, licking pads warm before plowing the snow around. He certainly seemed happy to be doing something, but Stormbreeze felt he couldn't be that inspired in this mess, not without his mother around.

"I'm going to head out now and see what I can find." Stormbreeze mewed, "Im warm enough to wander a little longer, the sooner I can bring anything back, the better, right?"

"W-Wait," Mothpaw bats Stormbreeze's hindleg, "You can't go alone! Help me with the den, then I can come with you."

"No, Mothpaw," Stormbreeze mews sternly, "I can take care of myself, but I can't take care of you too. I need you to watch Softtail and your elder over there." He gestures to Hawkface. "Listen to Starclan, it's what you all do best."
Glancing back at the now sleeping Softtail, Hawkface stepped up beside Stormbreeze. He looked out over the snow covered land, scattered with a bush here or there but otherwise quiet and empty. "...Be careful. Keep an eye out for juniper, and borage. That's what we will need most...Don't be afraid to accept help if you find it either."