Thread: March Gathering
View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2023, 06:41 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: March Gathering

Roosterflame followed behind his clan, his yellow eyes sweeping over his clanmates as each and every one of them trudged through the thick snow. It was snow as far as the eye could see, and these feline eyes could see rather far.
At least, Roosterflame thought as he sought out somewhere to observe the Gathering, It isn’t raining.
He found a seat near the front. For once, Roosterflame wanted to be at the head of the action, he wanted to be there to hear things, to see things. Though, more importantly, he wanted to show Thrushfur that he would be there for his new leader, and that he accepted him as such.
He shook off his paws and took his seat facing the Seastones.
Maybe we can have a calmer Gathering for once…? He thought, even though he knew it was for nought. ThunderClan and ShadowClan were on thin ice with one-another right now, and even worse, Sparrowstar’s kidnapping was sure to spur some cats from the other clans to make fun of how ThunderClan seemed to zoom through leaders like the changing of the seasons.
No, this would not be a calmer Gathering, but it might, perhaps, be a useful one.