View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2019, 09:15 AM
Gears Grind in My Mind

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
@Dirtfur@Undertaker @Spider-Leap @CasperCreates

Snowfrost nodded in agreement to Whiteshadow and Owlfeather's words, it seemed like a reasonable idea to her. Both cats turned their heads towards the incoming paw steps from the clan entrance. Snowfrost smiled a little seeing both clanmates had returned unharmed. Whiteshadow face was blank as normal, though, that twitch in his tail had finally stopped. The two turned to look at the looming black tom sitting off from the rest of them before returning their attention to the other three cats as Owlfeather spoke to Redpaw. Whiteshadow locked his eyes on Leaftail who for some unknown reason had tears gathering in her eyes.

He was rather certain no one had scolded her in a way that would bring tears, so whatever she was so upset about must be something she had to deal with. Still, the tom bends low while stretching his muscles before rising from where he had been sitting by Snowfrost. He pads over to Leaftail with a hint of curiosity in his eyes. "Why the tears?" He asked the molly, somewhat bluntly.

As Snowfrost hears Greythrush speak up about hunting, she gives the tom a peculiar look. "You have to take some cats with you." She told him, reminding him of what Whiteshadow and Owlfeather mentioned about solo patrols. "If you don't mind, I can tag along." She meowed, and as if noticing that a patrol was going out a miniature cat makes her presences known.

"Can I come too? As much as I love the camp, I really would like to get out of it once in a while." Elfinpaw's airy voice requested as the apprentice padded up with a dreamy smile on her maw.
"And I would be honored to join the hunting party." Weaseljaw added. His hunting and ability to climb trees would serve well in a hunting patrol if it was in the right place.